Thursday, January 29, 2009

Deja Vu?

I get the feeling I did one of these not too long ago, but per Roy's request:

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.

alright. henry...

1. does not beat around the bush

2. hates stinky tofu

3. is a snob when it comes to rap music

4. has a mancrush on Lebron James

5. hates waking up when the hour hand is at the double-digits

6. is scared of getting a beer belly

7. has seen superbad and the first harold and kumar 5 billion times

8. reads calvin & hobbes if he can't fall asleep (from 1st grade until present)

9. has an addictive personality

10. can't stand every song on "rock band", even the ones he used to like

11. is allergic to something at Todai but doesn't know what, so never ever goes

12. used to spend all his money on SB Dunks

13. would rather freeze in cold weather than burn in hot weather

14. doesn't like using a towel more than once

15. is anal about how his mp3s are organized

16. had ear piercings for ~2 yrs

0 comments: