Friday, October 24, 2008

Let me put you on the Game

Here are the rules for the game:

1. Link to the person who tagged you  janjanntravels.blogspot.com
2. Post the rules on the blog. check
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post. tag yourself
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. shut up
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up. why is this even a rule

Six Random Things About Myself:

1. I am an absolute sucker for bands with male/female vocal duos (Belle and Sebastian, Stars, Los Campesinos, etc.), even if they suck really bad (e.g. Shiny Toy Guns)

2. Although my quant analysis leaves something to be desired, I live and die by numbers. Numbers never lie (but the people who use them certainly do). 

3. I love the Christmas season. (Mid November to the end of the year). The ambience, the weather, the lights, the old faces, and Love Actually.

4. I get a real kick out of telling people they are wrong or telling people I disagree with them (which makes me a vindictive prick) , but I have toned it down a lot in recent years

5. I am not picky, but man, there are a lot of things I don't like.

6. I live my life for He who has saved me, but I fall on my face a lot of times while trying.

comments:

I like Shiny Toy Guns.