Who's In Your Five?

"Ain't no one named pookie getting in my five"
Now that the NBA All-Star starters are out, I thought I would give my allstar votes but not just for the NBA. I will be picking a player from football, soccer, basketball, baseball, and one wild card (the wild card is because I don't watch any other sports). These spots will be given based on A) performance during the most recent season and B) personal bias. Factor B will have the greatest weight in these picks. So without further ado, my five:
A. Takashi Saito - LA Dodgers (RP)
Killer slider, serving up strikeouts and saves like no other. And he's on the Dodgers which makes him automatically cooler than all the other closers. Especially anyone on the Angels.
B. Antonio Cromartie - San Diego Chargers (CB)
10 INTs, 3 TDs, and a lighting bolt on the helmet. A f*ckign lightning bolt that goes CHA POW you got laid the f*ck out! Oh where's the ball? #31 is running with it towards the endzone!
3. Cesc Fabregas - Arsenal FC - DMF
Arguably the integral part of the reason why the gunners are fighting for a premier league title this season. And at only 20, he'll be trouncing the scousers, MANUre, chelski, and the scum for years to come. COMMMMEEEE ONNNN YOUUUU REDDSSSSSSSS
4. Lebron James - Cleveland Cavaliers - SF
Leads the league in nails bitten, as well as nails in the coffin (check the 4th quarter stats for the season). Plus, he has to deal with Larry Hughes, who doesn't contribute anything. For proof, go to www.heylarryhughespleasestoptakingsomanybadshots.com
5. Paul Pierce - Boston Celtics - SF
F*ck you, the Truth is awesome.
Why no Lakers? I don't know, I just have a huge man crush on Lebron right now and Pierce is, and has been, my favorite NBA player.
And that is my perfect list.
Cheers y0

0 comments:
Post a Comment