Monday, November 12, 2007

Back in Effect

Hello everybody :)

I changed up this blog because I really didn't like the direction my other blog was going. It was turning into a commentary blog and I wanted it to be more of a xanga-ish personal thing. Also, the theme of the blog felt too restrictive. Finally, it looked like crap and (I'm not saying that this one is 1,000x better but I think it is a cleaner set up. I hope to update much more frequently so please check back often.

As far as the title of this site goes, it's from a line of one of the first Wu-Tang songs I fell in love with, "Triumph" by one of NY's finest, Chef Raekwon! It goes with the idea that the things I write in here are as disjointed and a medley of crap and steel as if someone held a gun in my mouth.


Ayo that's amazing, gun in your mouth talk, verbal foul hawk
Connect thoughts to make my manchild walk
Swift notarizer, wu-tang, all up in the high-riser
New york yank' visor world tranquilizer
Just a dosage, delegate my clan with explosives
While, my pen blow lines ferocious
Mediterranean, see y'all, the number one draft pick
Tear down the beat god, then delegate the god to see god
The swift chancellor, flex, the white-gold tarantula
Track truck diesel, play the weed god, substantiala
Max mostly, undivided, then slide in, sickenin
Guaranteed, made em jump like rod strickland


For those that don't know, here's a youtube link.



Thanks for reading and I will have a real update soon. I am still working on this so it might look different over the next few weeks.

-henrO

0 comments: